The Furry Community
Welcome to the Forums! Please Login, or start by signing up! Meow!

OMGWTFBBQ!
The Furry Community
Welcome to the Forums! Please Login, or start by signing up! Meow!

OMGWTFBBQ!
The Furry Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Furry Community

A fun, friendly, and all around awesome community for furries!

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister
We currently have around 403 MB of storage for pics
Welcome to the Furry Community! We hope you enjoy your stay! Have fun and be yourself. pounce
Please Donate so that more stuff like picture and videos can be uploaded.
We currently have around 100 MB of storage for attachments

THE WAR

Go down 
+6
blackcat13
justaddfaith
Blondi
Maxi
CerbDawg369
Kirill2525
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Maxi
Admin
Admin
Maxi

Male Points : 392

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am

♫Why can't we be friends? ♫
Back to top Go down
AnubisJoe
N0OB
N0OB
AnubisJoe

Male Points : 6

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am

[quote="Segovia"]
Blondi wrote:
@Segovia I'm glad there's a group at my school (which I introduced all of them into the fandom :F) It would be so boring without them, not to mention one of them's my girlfriend! Meow!

Thats AWESOME! Nobody seems to know at my school and I havn't told anyone I'm a furry because there isn't a war, just misunderstandings. And its those misunderstandings of why I'd be ridiculed THE WAR - Page 5 866410 . When I did mention it they said "Oh those guys that have a fetish for animals?" or "Those people that wear costumes and act like freaks?" So I've kept my mouth shut about myself though my class ring will be arriving in a bit and instead of my name I'm going to have Furry on there so I guess I'll advertise it THE WAR - Page 5 389762 ! But atleast you actually have MET furries (let alone go to school with them) I havn't heard of them anywhere near my school or where I live in Ohio so I'm kinda on my own THE WAR - Page 5 17534
Back to top Go down
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kirill2525

Male Points : 2147483647

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 pm

well i hope you find some furrs in irl
Back to top Go down
https://thefurrycommunity.darkbb.com
Maxi
Admin
Admin
Maxi

Male Points : 392

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 pm

the closes I've been to meeting other furries are the neckos at my school. It's still not the same. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kirill2525

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:49 pm

there is a furr in my class, well was anyway
Back to top Go down
Berghaurt
Beginner
Beginner
Berghaurt

Male Points : 44

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 am

It's hard to find people in rl whom are furs, and admit to being one.

I've only met a couple, one of them quit.

Oh ya, I met three, except the third one wasnt my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kirill2525

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 pm

you cant quit being a furr! iz in the contract, iz perminint. they just dont wana admit it
Back to top Go down
justaddfaith
justaddfaith

Male Points : 207

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm

I guess the pay isn't enough!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thefurrycomunity.webs.com/index.htm

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 am

iz there a better way to die?

i meen come on people! i meen here i live in a redneck poor excuse for a crapy pothole stinky small of a skunk (no offence to those who r skunk) ugly of a stick kinda town where everything almost never change to a point where da town is built on a swomp where itz driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i meen wake up people i meen here in cranbrook canada bc i went to the heratege inn and i'd ask da lady at da front conter and ask her do you know when da next furcon iz and she looked AT me LIKE I was a FUCKING IDIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *panting* almost all da people HERE in crapy CRANBROOK BC thinks I'M an idiet jest because they never herd of us furs!

i hate cranbrook because they are tralertrash rednecks and they would not know if a raccoon had deposable thumbs or not

if you read this message give me a hollor please >Sad fot i am deeply insulted and outrage dat they are not aware of our exzistents!

please send me a message for those who care

thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
justaddfaith
justaddfaith

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Hey, Vinny! It's the same thing for us Christians. You can't change people; that's the cold, hard truth... Sad
Back to top Go down

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:45 pm

its not about changing peoples opinion, its about being heard as a subcalture that we exzisit

if we don't spread da word out then how can we ever grow as a jonra if people have not herd of us

if any furs out there haz any sagestion on how people can notiss of our exzisitens give me a shout im all ears
Back to top Go down
justaddfaith
justaddfaith

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Advertise it on other forums or MMO's. Basically, just get the word out by simply putting the idea out there. Smart people will figure it out for themselves, but as we know, people can be quite closed minded and stupid...
Back to top Go down

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:19 pm

well itz werth a try if we all do our part ^_-
Back to top Go down
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kirill2525

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:44 pm

spreding furryness is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE WAR - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   THE WAR - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WAR
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furry Community :: Furry Stuff :: Furry Fandom things-
Jump to: