The Furry Community
Welcome to the Forums! Please Login, or start by signing up! Meow!

OMGWTFBBQ!
The Furry Community

A fun, friendly, and all around awesome community for furries!
HomeSearchGalleryCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister
We currently have around 403 MB of storage for pics
Welcome to the Furry Community! We hope you enjoy your stay! Have fun and be yourself. pounce
Please Donate so that more stuff like picture and videos can be uploaded.
We currently have around 100 MB of storage for attachments

Share | 

THE WAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slayn Yde
N0OB-ish
N0OB-ish

Male Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 am

You all are very lucky I live in Lewisville North friggin Carolina, do you know how hard it is to avoid a-holes, who are such bigots that they would kill anything not completely normal in their eyes, let alone find others who like furries. So far I have found a total of one gay furry and one otherkin at my school, but that is about it. If you guys wanted to ever have a walk or speech, it should be in some extremely bigot area like NC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adrianyde@gmail.com
Maxi
Admin
Admin

Male Points : 392

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:02 am

Dude that sucks epically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Points : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:14 am

ok mass demonstration will do, once we get enough ppl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING! Do NOT piss off the ADMIN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefurrycommunity.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

how do wee get rid of trolls? stare
Back to top Go down
Berghaurt
Beginner
Beginner

Male Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 am

You say you want to go to war, but your already in one. Because we hate what you do and we can't stand your whole crew so please don't stay in touch, please don't stay in touch.

F*k you, F*k you very very muuuuuch

Great song, it's all about pride and dissing the trolls and haters.

But lemme get this straight.. a troll is someone who bashes someone else because of their ideolistic views?
Someone told me once that a troll was just someone ranting about something that they think is right even when they know it's wrong and just causing up trouble.

These 'trolls' don't really sound like trolls then.. they sound like regular people explaining their point of view on furries in sometimes a un-formal mannar.

The war is all in your mind really. You want to go to war because you are pridefull of whom you are, and you can't stand people who don't understand what you do.

The best thing is to ignore them, because they certaintly don't care about what you do and even if they did then they'd be trolls. And the only way to handle trolls is to just ignore them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayn Yde
N0OB-ish
N0OB-ish

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 am

I don't want to go to war, but I do want to not only know why some people are aggressive and hate others for their beliefs, but I also wish to find a way for all people to coexsist, unfortunately I know this goal seems impossible, but I'm sure maybe if I learn more about human and animal nature, maybe finally I can find some way to stop the bigotry not only between Furs and "Trolls" but between everything from the fear between homosexual people and heterosexual people, to Males and Females, to the reason one race would hate another.

Back to top Go down
Berghaurt
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:23 am

Well now that's a little more difficult. But really there is a lot that separates us and what we do that others do not see fit when in all aspects could be or couldn't be. But All that doesn't matter. The fact is true, that we should all Coexists. Life is like a school playground, where there are certain factions set up and everything like that. I believe that the only way for us to Truely Coexist and be tolerant of each other is when we put pride asside, fear and all that other stuff asside and just live our lives with others whom we like or disslike in the mix. It's just something that we all have to deal with but it doesn't have to be so bad.

But the world is a big place with many people and different idiologies, what is wright or wrong doesn't seem to be wright or wrong anymore. Were reaching a state in existance where everything is becoming more acceptible. The only thing is that we must tread carefully into the future and what it holds.

And I'm ranting XD Sorry bout that. I just think that if you don't want to get involved in something then don't. But if curiosity leads you then I guess theres nothing you can do about it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayn Yde
N0OB-ish
N0OB-ish

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:36 am

You are right. Unfortunately, although some furries such as (I'm assuming, which makes an ass out of you and me.) you and I have tread softly into this whole interesting subculture, there are some who stomped on the floors of a rickety old house with a nice lady living downstairs, completely shoving the furry fandom in the faces of many people, which although id one very often and thought by many to be the right thing is in fact not the best option. Also, although much of the world is walking into the future many people fail to grasp this fact and hold onto whatever they can from the past. What I truly want to find out is what makes them grasp onto these old ideals, and prevents them from furthering their own acceptance and understanding of an ever changing world.

Now I'm ranting to Razz but thats what you do on a forum.
Back to top Go down
Maxi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 am

A war based on Pride?! Hell No! That's how WWI started. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayn Yde
N0OB-ish
N0OB-ish

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

actually WWII started when WWI ended and the German economic situation was in shambles, and so they found a leader who said that he could fix all of their problems. Like all "great leaders" he found a scapegoat to place the blame on, and instead of the blame landing on the previous president or or something that truly relates, he chose a large religious group, and instead of truly fixing the problem he kept the people of Germany's mind on brutally hurting and torturing this scapegoat group instead of the fact that he was doing a rather poor job at fixing the economy.
Back to top Go down
Maxi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 am

I said WW ONE not WW 2. Lolz WW1 was based on pride, military, alliances, and imperialism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berghaurt
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 am

Well I can answer the question on why people want to grasp the ideas of the past rather than to embrace the ones in the future.

There are multiple reasons why really. Whether it be for the comfort and safty of the old ways or the fear of the new.

What people grow up with whether it be wrong or right, they stick to it because that is all they know. That is what they grew up to believe and accepted, and those things take time. New things which may question what they believe makes it hard for people to accept these new ideas and what not. Things of the future will seem scary to them so they hold onto past ideas and reasoning because it worked best for them or it was what they grew to accepting.

That is why people still grasp on to old ideas.
Heck, I still grasp on to some' a rare few some old ideas, but that's just me Razz and I accept the future very openly, but descretely enough to keep safe from the harm it may cause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:25 am

Same here. I do accept changes and I tend to go with the flow myself since nothing ever stays permanent. Heck if it makes my life easier I would gladly accept it.

However I'm just throwing this out there but did you know that because we are making such technological advancements we are actually becoming stupider? Take this for example did you know that when humans domesticated dogs from their ancestor wolves, the dog's brain capacity decreased because it wasn't in any situation where it needed all the instincts and skills of it's ancestor.

Same thing could be said with humans. Ask your grandparents about math. They had to do ALL their math by hand without a calculator. A lot of kids won't be able to do that (maybe because they are so lazy). So in retrospect, HUMANS are becoming domesticated by technology! You're Iphone that could calculate SIN COS TAN or track you using GPS is making you stupider!

As I was saying just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berghaurt
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 am

The fact that technology helps make life easier doesn't necessarily make us 'stupider' (Or in retrospect, more stupid).

But we become more keen to these advances and our bodies adapt. True we could be considered lazy now, considering all the advances in technology that has made life easier,.. but to consider us becoming more stupid?

We rely on technology more than ever now, and it's true that we depend on it to do calculations just like in math n such, it just does most of the work for us. We now are more adapt to our instincts rather than our rational thinking.

There are still many smart people out there, and many dumb people.

We are all made differently, that plus the amount of people are in the world we can not truely have an accurate statement on whether technology makes us duller in our thinking.

All in all, technology makes life easier but we still have to put in effort on our end or else technology won't work. I still believe that we are smarter than the most highly advanced computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm

lets start WW3 the rise of the FURRIES. we will kill all that opose us but we shall spair thoes who are neutral even if they are not furries

Back to top Go down
blackcat13
Super contributer
Super contributer

Male Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 pm

good, cause I have many good friends who are still oblivious to the awesomeness of furries!! (sadly)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 pm

*stocks up gunz*

Back to top Go down
Maxi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 pm

I'm grabbin' pills!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justaddfaith

Male Points : 207

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 am

Segovia wrote:
I said WW ONE not WW 2. Lolz WW1 was based on pride, military, alliances, and imperialism.

If you really study war with a cold calculated eye, then you would see that the main thing in most wars, especially WWI, was just countries wanting to have a steady source of surplus capital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefurrycomunity.webs.com/index.htm
Maxi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:16 am

Ah money. The root of all evil. How cliche..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 pm

mind if i kill a few trolls well where stocking up on supplys
Back to top Go down
Maxi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Make sure you KILL them. Trolls are easily frighten but they will be back in greater numbers A cookie to who ever knows that reference.

Speaking of trolls. I found an old comic I did of a local troll on this old forum. Just go to the bottome of the thread until you see a comic by me. http://www.definecynical.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=553&start=3300
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justaddfaith

Male Points : 207

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm

I STILL do adore trolls. Or else a forum gets kinda boring...
=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefurrycomunity.webs.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm

*takes a chainsaw gose under da bridge and sever da heads off all da trolls and brings head of da leader of da trolls as trophy* here ya go Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirill2525
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: THE WAR   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

thank you, ill put it with the rest *puts them in a GIGANTIC room*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content